ERIN BROCKOVICH

http://www.MoviesGrowEnglish.com would like to hear about movies that make great ESL/EFL lessons, movies that are entertaining and language-rich, movies that takes us to another time, another place, another lifestyle.

Re: Erin Brockovich

Postby Liangce Zhou » Wed Mar 23, 2011 9:04 am

Hello Mike.

Erin Brockovich is a strong mother; she never gives up, and she's always patient with her children. No matter how much she suffers in life, she always has her goal and passion, and never stops from trying to create a better life. She is courageous and obstinate; she is never afraid of challenging what she has never met before or what is more powerful than she is. She never admits defeat, and she always protects her right with her brilliant eloquence.

However, Erin is really emotional and impulsive, so she always uses a lot of dirty words when she defends herself or somebody she cares about.

Overall, she is a good person, and we can learn a lot of life lessons from her.
Liangce Zhou

Postby JinYoung Jang » Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:03 pm

Hi Mike
Sorry to reply late.. :oops:

When I saw this movie, Erin Brockovich, I was very impressed because her character seemed so strong! She had no good education career, or sponsor, but I like her commanding action, and although she is a mom with three kids, she always concentrates on her work .

At the end of this movie, I wanna say to people if you treat people with all your heart, it doesn't matter. You can can move substantial minds of people right? ;)
JinYoung Jang

Postby Charlykolo » Thu Mar 31, 2011 10:31 pm

I'll talk about the life of Erin Brockvich who is a Mother with three childrens. Her life is not easy, she is alone, she doesn't have a lot of money and no job. One day Erin found a job, she is a hard worker and she has a big caractere. At the same time she met her boyfriend who helpt her a lot because he kept her kids during her work. Her job is really rude because she got enemy and her relation with her boss was strange.

I think that Erin is a mother really great, she loves her childrens and when you watch the movie you can See that "sacrifice" "hard worker" and "Love".
Charlykolo

Postby daniela.fiestas » Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:30 am

Hi Mike:

Erin Brockovich is a single mother of 3 child. While i was watching the movie i realized that she has a great comon sense, she is a fighter, because she doesn't have any sponsor or someone who could help her economically, but she do whatever it takes to support and give her children ALWAYS a plate of food everyday even if she was not going to eat that day.
Other great thing is that she never give up, she is always fighting for her rights (or what she thinks is right) and fighting for helping people.
She seems like when she finds something that she really like and feel pasionate, she is really "into it" and she puts heart on that.
She has weaknesess, like everybody. One of them, is that she is always saying bad words and sometimes she forgets about who she is talking to (and in general) and she screams, so that makes her look like unpolite and whimsical.

Thank you,
Daniela.
daniela.fiestas

Postby buketbavas » Tue Apr 26, 2011 4:51 pm

Erin brockovich was really good mother.She was always doing everything for her kids.On the other hand, she was not a good employee ,and she was using alot of bad words in her job.In general she was always emotional and affectionate ,and one day she decided to work seriously and she completed that work because she also has really strong behaviour.
buketbavas

Postby chuanqiandai » Mon May 23, 2011 9:49 pm

Hi Mike. Here is Victor.

In my opinion,Erin Brockovich is a great mother that she fostered three chldren by herself. So Erin Brockovich must has a very strong heart. The very important thing is that she never give up. Here are some example to prove that. She is very poor that she has no job, no work skill, no knowledge and so on. Because of she never give up, so she got the success in the end.

But ,also, she has some weak character. She is very obstinate that she will never listen to the other people. She just followed the way which came up in her mind. So, sometime she went a wrong way because her bad obstinate. And there is no doubt that Erin Brockovich is a very rough that she always say a bad word. Actually I don't like this kind of woman.
chuanqiandai

Previous

Return to Movie Reports