ADJUSTMENT BUREAU: First Kiss

http://www.MoviesGrowEnglish.com would like to hear about movies that make great ESL/EFL lessons, movies that are entertaining and language-rich, movies that takes us to another time, another place, another lifestyle.

Re: ADJUSTMENT BUREAU: First Kiss

Postby Minyoung Hong » Fri Jul 31, 2015 9:19 am

In my opinion, love is different depending on person. So, I think that love at first sight is possible. When he saw her, he felt curiosity about her. Also, while they were talking, they felt that they fitted in together. Through a pleasant conversation, they was attracted each other. So, they were able to fall in love very quickly.
Last edited by Minyoung Hong on Fri Jul 31, 2015 9:23 am, edited 2 times in total.
Minyoung Hong

Postby Clicknur » Fri Jul 31, 2015 9:21 am

I assume that fall in love so quickly because it is unexpected ignition of feeling. So, you are able to notice moment that this couple caught glance of each other, which involved them into sincere love. It is proved us once again that real love existes despite social status,and any formal and informal restrictions.
Clicknur

Postby Hasan » Fri Jul 31, 2015 9:21 am

I don't believe in love at first sight because I think real love need to prepare it for a long time. Sometimes love come without Preliminaries what make you feel so happy. I think real love it depends on intimate feeling. I think kiss at the first time could be very easy because we cannot control our feeling.
Hasan

Postby yenchichi » Fri Jul 31, 2015 9:22 am

Although it is merely David and Elise's first meet, they seem to know each other for a long time. In the scene, Elise can easily look into David's heart, and speaks out the real feeling of David. As a politician, David has to act everything in certain rules and maybe he can't give his words at will. However, Elise is a girl who doesn't always follow the norm, and can urge David with plenty of courages. As a result, David unlocks his precaution and start to get interested in this mysterious woman. Besides, David also earn more power after talking with Elise. I think that's the reason why Elise is attractive to David in their first meet. As for Elise, maybe there's no reason for her to fall in love with David. She tries to tempt him in whole scenario with almost no reason. But love just happened unreasonably sometimes in life.
yenchichi

Postby tomoki1210 » Fri Jul 31, 2015 9:22 am

I think it is an “Atmosphere” two people have in common, that makes people to fall in love at first sight.
David and Elise could felt the atmosphere through their short-talking. And In the short-talking, they felt their appearances, their ways of talking, and their ways of thinking very comfortable, and they fell in love almost intuitively.
tomoki1210

Postby K.kurdi » Sun Aug 02, 2015 10:22 am

In my opinion, David went to the restroom to prepare his political speech after he lose voting as a senator. Elise went to the men's restroom to avoid security guards, because she crashed a wedding. Both of them were in a bad mood and they wanted to get out from that mood. Also, they needed to be alone for a while. He met her suddenly while she was embarrassing and tried to tell him joke, he enjoyed and gave her jokes too. They liked each other joke until he thought that she had known him before. They got out from the bad mood rapidly and their similar feelings attracted them together to fall in love quickly. :D
K.kurdi

Postby Askhat » Sun Aug 02, 2015 4:43 pm

They fell in love so quickly because they understood each other at once. She was interested in politics and had displayed her interest in him. He was worrying about his elections and was in stress, while she was able to relieve that stress by inspiring him, telling that he loves the competition of elections. He finally realized that she shares his interests and even asked her if he knows her. Some chemistry happened between them and the kiss was a logical consequence.. P.S. can't wait to watch the whole movie. Thank you, Michael.

Teacher's note: Maybe we can watch the movie. Thank you.

--mike :arrow:http://www.moviesgrowenglish.com
Askhat

Postby Aizhan » Sun Aug 02, 2015 9:27 pm

Sometimes we meet people, with whom we fell so confident and so natural, as we know them for a long time. With those people you can be yourself and forget about all problems. Sometimes we meet people, by talking to them for a couple of a minute, we feel as we know them for years and even spend pleasure time with them. By experiencing those feelings, you can not find any logical explanation. So somebody may explain that by destiny (like they were born for each other), somebody by genetics, and others by beeing together in other life or at the parallel Universe... Actually, I believe in the love at first sight, but I don't know why it happens. I don't think that factors like similarity in interests, being in the same situation, in the same "ship" and others may explain this. All of those are only options and not main cause. The main cause is very deep. :roll:
In addition, that first feelings are not always reliable and not always true ;)
Aizhan

Previous

Return to Movie Reports