LIFE OF PI

http://www.MoviesGrowEnglish.com would like to hear about movies that make great ESL/EFL lessons, movies that are entertaining and language-rich, movies that takes us to another time, another place, another lifestyle.

Re: Life of Pi (Mike)

Postby sadeemsaleh » Tue Jun 24, 2014 11:19 pm

My favorite scene is that throughout the movie you can see both Pi and Richard Parker losing weight which makes the scenes more believable.

Pi finds Richard to be intimidating and hostile. He tries to tame him. Richard, as most of the cats family, thinks of Pi as just a provider and goes back to him only when he needs food or to be pampered. They both try to show that they got the upper hand and power.

Pi’s story is interesting, but it is not realistic. Moreover, it doesn’t answer the writer’s request which is “make me believe in god”.
sadeemsaleh

Re: Life of Pi (Mike)

Postby Lojain » Wed Jun 25, 2014 11:58 am

In i like this movie, there's a lot of adventure. I like Pi persistence. Also, it was very exciting and funny when he dealt woth animals in the sea.
Lojain

Re: LIFE OF PI

Postby brenda » Tue Aug 05, 2014 9:37 pm

This was an amazing movie l love it because its so different from all the movies, it kind of show us that even some people behave like animals and even some animals are more aware tthan some humans it makes you believe that anything could happen, and that the fight for surviving its more analytical than instinctive. Its a really nice story really cool for having a great time and forget a little bit about action and love movies.

Also the movie has so spectacular effects that will surprise anybody, when i was viewing the movie i though about that things that could be so beautiful could be so dangerous at the same time
brenda

Previous

Return to Movie Reports