[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
MoviesGrowEnglish.com • View topic - EXPENDABLES

EXPENDABLES

http://www.MoviesGrowEnglish.com would like to hear about movies that make great ESL/EFL lessons, movies that are entertaining and language-rich, movies that takes us to another time, another place, another lifestyle.

Re: EXPENDABLES

Postby sulafa1 » Wed Aug 08, 2012 3:37 am

The Expendables is a great movie, The story of the film a group of mercenaries Sent to an island in the mission to South America . Sylvester Stallone in the role of Barney "The Stitjo" Ross, a veteran of military and paramilitary forces team leader.
Barney Ross is a member of a team called the Exependables. He has a long history of missions, and many allies and friends. He has at least one rival mercenary named Trent Mauser. His weapon of Choice are the Classics (Brass Knuckles). ;) ;)
sulafa1

Postby gao » Wed Aug 08, 2012 7:46 am

What do Sylvester Stallone ,Jason Statham,Jet li,Dolph Lundgeren,Eric Roberts,,Midey Rourke,randy Rardy Couture, Terry Crews, Bruce Willis, and Amold Sdwarzenegger have in common?They all apperar in this oid- shcool action story about agroup of mercenaries on asuicide mission to bring down an evil South American dictator and save his daughter. Behind the dictator is the real bad guy , sn Amenican ex-CLA agent who uses the general and his people to sell heroin. To make things good, the Expendables will need a lot of fists, knives,gurns, explosives and a big airplane.
gao

Postby wesam » Wed Aug 08, 2012 7:56 am

The Expendables is a great movie
expendables the smg group to help people i love barney ross and lee christmas .barney ross he the boss the group he jast ned money and help people and kill the bad bouz
wesam

Postby ellen » Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:05 am

:o
Last edited by ellen on Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ellen

Postby ellen » Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:47 pm

[quote="ellen" I like Christmas Lee because he protects his girl friend.
He was an SAS agent in England.
He is an expert in dealing with knives.
He has a girl friend but she cheats on him.
She complained that they have been seeing each other for one and a half years but she doesn't know his job.
I don't think it matters though because she loves him.
One day her boyfriend beat her up.
So Chrismas went to him and beat him up and said to her "this is what I do for living!"
His hands are quicker than his mouth.
I like that guy.
Although this movie had too much blood scenes I can watch my favorite actor in this movie.[/quote]
ellen

Postby yasinguler » Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:59 pm

Gao are you serious bro!!!Great movies i'm waiting second part.I guess this staff very very expensive.But story not enough for there actors.Because they are star very very big star.Action scenes realy good.I hope second part better than.I liked movies.I didn't feel effect is fake.It's is grat effect.
yasinguler

Postby yasinguler » Wed Aug 08, 2012 10:01 pm

By the way i am fans Sylvester Stallone.Hi is old but very very energetic:)
yasinguler

Postby maikuu » Thu Aug 09, 2012 7:23 am

Thanks everyone for some very cool responses. In truth, I didn't know what to expect with this kind of movie. Is it too violent? Too silly? Perhaps, but there is some useful English and the story is entertaining.

Also they had the coolest airplane since "Tales of the Gold Monkey" (1980s TV adventure series). One might wonder if Stalone was inspired maybe a little by that plane all those years ago.

Thanks again guys.
mike-- :arrow:www.MoviesGrowEnglish.com :idea:
maikuu
Site Admin

Postby sattam » Mon Aug 13, 2012 3:42 am

This is my personal favorite movie of 2010. stallone is sly and real genius. He is famous. He was the real hero of the film and the best action star ever. He warrior old in the paramilitary forces. He was on a mission in South America in order to topple the ruling tyrant, and then discovered they were not as they were told. He has Black hair and wore sunglasses. Stallone is not just a movie star, but he is a strong and great athlete. he is unique. Wish when I am 60 year old, my health be healthy and strong as he is. atc,,,
sattam

THE EXPENDABLES (Mike)

Postby maikuu » Wed Jul 30, 2014 4:32 am

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :cry:
maikuu
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Movie Reports