[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
MoviesGrowEnglish.com • View topic - MOVIE RECOMMENDATIONS - 2017 (Mike)

MOVIE RECOMMENDATIONS - 2017 (Mike)

PLEASE SAY HELLO! Which country and city are you from? Are you a teacher or a student? What kind of movies do you like? What do you think of http://www.MoviesGrowEnglish.com? Thank you!

MOVIE RECOMMENDATIONS - 2017 (Mike)

Postby maikuu » Thu Jan 12, 2017 5:33 am

CarsRt66.jpg
CarsRt66.jpg (121.99 KiB) Viewed 5119 times
maikuu
Site Admin

Re: MOVIE RECOMMENDATIONS - 2017 (Mike)

Postby Murshed » Mon Jan 16, 2017 7:03 pm

Hello,
My name is Murshed. Watching movies is a hobby to me. When I watch a movie I escape reality and hop on an emotional roller coaster. I enjoy a movie rather than focusing too much on its genre. I would recommend these movies,

1- Cheaper by the Dozen (2003)
2- Star Wars: Episode IV – A New Hope (1977)
3- The Hunger Games trilogy
4- Bride of Chucky (1998)
5- Dumb and Dumber (1994)
6- The Boy in the Striped Pajamas (2008)
Murshed

Postby Hasumi » Tue Jan 17, 2017 4:17 pm

Hello, I'm Hasumi from Japan.
Through this class, I’m really looking forward to meeting new kinds of movies which I have never watched before. I like to watch movies because I can learn culture, history and language through movies.
These are movies which I would like to recommend.

1.Inside out
2.Tangled
3.Up
4.Jurassic park
5.Avengers
6.Almost Famous
Last edited by Hasumi on Tue Jan 17, 2017 7:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Hasumi

Postby Miao » Tue Jan 17, 2017 6:10 pm

Hello,
My name is Miao. I am really excited to have the film class this semester. I like watching movies because they can bring me new understanding about life attitude. Also, I can learn some native English and practice my pronunciation by watching movies. Here are some movies I would like to recommend.

1.Relatos Salvajes
2.Divergent
3.The Aviator
4.Catch Me If You Can
5.Shutter Island
Miao

Postby e1635107 » Tue Jan 17, 2017 7:11 pm

Hello,
My name is Yuka and I'm from Japan. I like watching movies because I can enjoy and get to know a lot of things through watching movies.
I am looking forward to taking this film class.

Here is a list of movies that I would like to recommend.

1. ENCHANTED
2. Forrest Gump
3. THE DEVIL WEARS PRADA
4. Cars
5. BLACK SWAN
6. BRING HIM HOME

Thank you.
e1635107

Postby masa » Tue Jan 17, 2017 7:29 pm

Hello, I'm Masa from Japan. Nice to meet u guys.
I'm glad to take this amazing class. It's gonna be fun, for sure. I'll recomend u guys watch these movies below.

1, Spirited Away
2, Frozen
3, Titanic
4, Your Name
5, Back to the Future
masa

Postby Hikaru » Tue Jan 17, 2017 7:56 pm

Hello,
This is Koichi, also known as Hikaru. I'm eager to watch movies in this class. I'm sure this class helps me improve my English skills. I'd recommend these movies,

1)INCEPTION
2)SPIRITED AWAY
3)BRING HIM HOME
4)THE GREAT DEBATERS
5)RATATOUILLE

Teacher's note: We sometimes show "The Great Debaters" in OS50, which is why I avoid showing this one in Film. Thank you and everyone for your comments.

--mike :arrow:http://www.moviesgrowenglish.com :ugeek:
Hikaru

Postby Naomi Matsumoto » Tue Jan 17, 2017 7:58 pm

Hi:) My name is Naomi from Japan. I really like to watch English movies because I can study English listening skills, speaking skills, and grammar while I enjoy. I have watched many movies since I came to LA. Therefore, I would like to more improve my English skills through this class.

Now, I would like to introduce movies which I want to recommend.

1. AVATAR
2. Cars
3. ENCHANTED
4. INSIDE OUT
5. THE LONE RANGER
6. TOY STORY 3

Thank you.

Teacher's note: I love "The Lone Ranger." So glad I'm not the only one. Arigato.

--mike :arrow:http://www.moviesgrowenglish.com :shock:
Naomi Matsumoto

Postby demi0206 » Tue Jan 17, 2017 8:13 pm

Hi~ I`m Hidemi from japan. I`m so happy to take the film class this semester.
I usually watch movies on weekend:) I expect I can encounter good movies in this class, and cultivate my English skills as well.

Here is a list of movies that I would like to recommend.

1.Pirates of the Caribbean
2.Kick-Ass
3.Home Alone
4.Night museum
5.Mission: Impossible

Thank you.
demi0206

Postby Lusiqi » Tue Jan 17, 2017 9:00 pm

Hi everyone, I'm Lusiqi Liu from China. I'm really glad to be in the film class with you all.
I love watching movies, especially crime films and suspense films. Here are some movies I want to share with you.

1. Assassination ( Korea, 2015)
2. The Shawshank Redemption ( US,1994)
3. Spirited Away ( Japan, 2001)
4. About Time ( US, 2012)
5. Intouchables ( France, 2011)
Lusiqi

Next

Return to Recommended Movies