[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
MoviesGrowEnglish.com • View topic - Summer 2011

Summer 2011

PLEASE SAY HELLO! Which country and city are you from? Are you a teacher or a student? What kind of movies do you like? What do you think of http://www.MoviesGrowEnglish.com? Thank you!

Re: SMC - Summer 2011

Postby Xiaoting Lin » Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:48 pm

Xiaoting Lin

Postby Unforgiven » Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:03 pm

hello this is su yun or Sue.
I'm a moviegoer, i checked your hompage and want to see 'AMERICAN BEAUTY'

I look forward with keen interest to the your choice.( what is a first movie we will watch ? )

Anyway, i'm happy to meet you.

see you tomorrow ! Let's make a funny summer !
Unforgiven

Postby nawon kim » Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:27 pm

Hi~ I'm Na Won Kim..Of course i'm from korea..haha
It's kind of interesting website.. thanks for recommend for us!!!
nawon kim

Postby David301 » Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:10 pm

Hi ,Mike . I'm Tae Hyoung (David) . My like action movie like X-man , fast & furious . :P
I'd like to listen to your opinion :D . So what kind of movie do you like ?

Teacher's Note: Besides the movies at the home page of this website (link below), I like any movie that tells a good story and follows me out of the theater. Special effects and action alone do not do this. There must be a story with characters I care about. I recently saw Super 8, which did this.

--mike :arrow: 8-)
David301

Postby Xiaoting Lin » Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:11 pm

Xiaoting Lin

Postby HUANCAI JIAO » Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:38 pm

Hi Mike,
This is Huancai (Jason).I like fantasy film, such as Harry Potter and Lord of the Ring. :mrgreen:
I'm really happy I can join your class. Thanks for your help. :)
Regards.
HUANCAI JIAO

Postby saragh » Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:59 pm

Hi Mike

this is Sara. I love to see comedi movies like hangover. If you have really comedy filme I will enjoy to see it.
I see you on monday...
saragh

Postby Xiaoting Lin » Sat Jun 25, 2011 12:30 am

Hey MIKE.
This is Xiaoting.
I have seen The Shawshank Redemption in Chinese subtitles once again just now.HaHa I can't fine the English subtitles to download.It shook my soul once again.Especially some frames and dialogues like" hope is good thing, mabye the best of things. And no good thing ever dies." Yes! Hope is really a good thing ,isn't it? :P

What a pretty movie it is.I want to read them in the book if i can fine it.
Xiaoting Lin

Postby heyunshuang » Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:21 pm

oh,hello mike. i m speak in here so late :) my name is yunshuang he nick name is bonnie.i like action movies and comedy movies :D my favourite movie stars are Angelina Jolie and Will Smith :D

Teacher's Note: I love these guys too. Did you see Pushing Tin ? This was one of Angelina Jolie's first movies. I think she was 20 years old. The Whole-Movie Lesson for Pushing Tin is at www.MoviesGrowEnglish.com/wholemovies.html. As for Will Smith, I enjoyed I am Legend about "the last man on Earth." You can read about this exceptional movie at http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0480249/

Thanks for posting. --mike :arrow: www.MoviesGrowEnglish.com :twisted:
heyunshuang

Previous

Return to Recommended Movies