[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
MoviesGrowEnglish.com • View topic - Summer 2011

Summer 2011

PLEASE SAY HELLO! Which country and city are you from? Are you a teacher or a student? What kind of movies do you like? What do you think of http://www.MoviesGrowEnglish.com? Thank you!

Summer 2011

Postby maikuu » Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:10 pm

Welcome to and to the Summer program. Please take a minute to introduce yourself and say what kind of movies you like (genre). Also. please look at the MGE homepage and suggest any movies you might want to watch in class (25 points).

Hope you have a great summer.

Thanks. --mike :D ;) :o :roll: :idea: :lol: :P :oops: :shock: :roll:
maikuu
Site Admin

Re: SMC - Summer 2011

Postby wan wu » Tue Jun 21, 2011 6:46 pm

hi ,mike .I am wan,(viola).I like romantic movie. :D Also i like the movie that has amasing scence.
wan wu

Postby lemon » Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:30 pm

Hello. I am jiaying. Nickname is lemon. I like scared movies. :D
lemon

Postby hyemi_yang » Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:39 pm

Hello :D
My name is Hyemi, just call me "hemi".
My favorite movie genre is action, thriller and horror
Nice to meet you ;)
hyemi_yang

Postby baybashley » Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:33 pm

Hi~!
this is Soyoung. ;)
oh ! you know what ? I didn't know what " Maikuu " means . . It's mike's a cute version ! lol
umm~ My one of favorites movie is" Roman Holiday "
I like to watch with my new friends :mrgreen:
see you tomorrow !

Teacher's Note: Maiku is my Chinese name. I think it means rich guy. But my e-mail name is Maikuu because there is already a Maiku. Thanks --mike :arrow: :o
baybashley

Postby bluecomets » Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:39 pm

Hi Mike, this is Nari. My favorite movies are action and romantic comedy movies. I would like to watch "Devil Wears Prada"

Teacher's Note: Devil Wears Prada is in my Whole-Movie Lessons. --mike :arrow: :D
bluecomets

Postby Xiaoting Lin » Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:02 pm

Hey,Mike.
Xiaoting is here.
I like the movies which have the belief can encourage me .Such as THE FORREST GUMP, THE Shawshank Redemption.
Also I like comical movies like 3 Idiots .

A great many famous movies I like----The King's Speech , Black Swan ,One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest ,The Curious Case of Benjamin Button ,Slumdog Millionaire ,,, :roll: :roll: :roll:

Teacher's Note: Some nice movies mentioned here, some in the Whole-Movie Lesson portfolio. The Three Idiots are probably the Three Stooges from the 1930s and 40s. Correct? They can be pretty funny if I'm in the right mood.
Thanks --mike :arrow: :lol: :mrgreen: :cry:
Xiaoting Lin

Postby joonghyeeCho » Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:31 pm

Hi mike. This is Cho.
Actually i'm movie mania. So i saw lot's of movies.
I think one of the best genre is 'Drama'.
But i like any interesting movies, if it isn't drama. :)

See you tomorrowwwww
joonghyeeCho

Postby lihaoran » Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:01 pm

hi i am lihaoran i like movies very much . even though i have not watch movies in us if i have opptunity i will do that :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
lihaoran

Postby Great Lee » Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:30 pm

Hi my name is Jaenam

i like action movies and i want to watch in class thank you
Great Lee

Next

Return to Recommended Movies