[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
MoviesGrowEnglish.com • View topic - Farewell - Summer, 2011

Farewell - Summer, 2011

PLEASE SAY HELLO! Which country and city are you from? Are you a teacher or a student? What kind of movies do you like? What do you think of http://www.MoviesGrowEnglish.com? Thank you!

Farewell - Summer, 2011

Postby maikuu » Tue Aug 02, 2011 4:44 am

The handout (movie lesson) for Shawshank Redemption in FULL COLOR is at http://www.MoviesGrowEnglish.com/PDF%20 ... mption.pdf
maikuu
Site Admin

Re: Farewell - Summer, 2011, SMC IE1

Postby lihaoran » Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:49 pm

time is so fast. In that 6weeks i am so happy. Because i think we have a perfect class.fperfect classmates. perfect teacher. that was my first memory in us.i will remember it forever. i am zac Please ask me for my cell-phone number. we need to keep touch. :D

Teacher's Note: Thanks for the compliment, my perfect student. For privacy and safety reasons, I removed your phone number. Better to share it offline or private e-mail. Have a great rest of the summer!!! --mike
lihaoran

Postby heyunshuang » Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:11 pm

hello everybody!our IEP class is over.hope u guys have a great summer. :D

Teacher's Note: You too. Thanks. --mike :geek:
heyunshuang

Postby Xiaoting Lin » Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:15 am

Xiaoting Lin
8/2/2011

Best wishes to my dear friends

I don't want to say goodbye to my lovely friends and teachers. I just came here for 2 months ,so IEP's classmates are my frist friends in the US. They showed me the sincerity and made me happy every day. We communicated with each other in the class and shared lunch in the restaurant. And I learned a lot in the IEP classes. Not only the knowledges we learned in the classes, but also the Korea's cultures like the food Kim Chi and bibibom. I really like it.

I will remember everyone who has studied with me for 6 weeks in my first America's life. Like Nari kim's thoughful , Moon's kindness , Lemon 's food in good taste , Sara 's deep outline, Hyemi 's loveliness and Su yun kim, Nawon ,David, Cho ,Lee, Ashley, Viola, Jason, Zack, Bounny and Lucas . Also the teachers Mike and Joanna. Thank you so much for everythings.

In the end, I want to give the best wishes to all my friends .Hope you can have a good summer holiday! And remember,this is Xiaoting Lin. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Teacher's Note: Hmm, four paragraphs, well blocked, good title . . . So far --- so good. Let's read on. . . Oh my GOSH! I'm CRYING!!!! What amazing writing. I love this author. Who is she? It's my student. But wait. Our time together is over. She's leaving for her journey into the future. I must wave farewell with a wet hanky and wish her the best.

"Thank you Xiaoting for being my amazing student. I wanted to know you better, but alas our relationship didn't allow us to become such friends as the ones you made among all your classmates. Unlike Mater in Cars, you have not one, but a whole room full of new best friends. I wish you all the best in your journey through life." --mike :cry:
Xiaoting Lin

Postby wan wu » Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:01 pm

Thaks for all my classmates and teachers. We spedt a happy six-week class.I love everyone in my class, somebody is humorous, somebody is lovely.Now our class is over, but our friendship is not over.I hope we can keep in touch.
wan wu

Postby HUANCAI JIAO » Sat Aug 06, 2011 2:28 pm

:( :oops: :) :D :lol: :geek: :P :cry:
can u understand me ~?
i am very happy have a very happy time with you guys.
i wish my dear classmates and mike have a very happy summer~~~
see u~~~ :lol:
HUANCAI JIAO

Return to Recommended Movies