Winter 2011

PLEASE SAY HELLO! Which country and city are you from? Are you a teacher or a student? What kind of movies do you like? What do you think of http://www.MoviesGrowEnglish.com? Thank you!

Winter 2011

Postby maikuu » Tue Mar 08, 2011 8:05 am

Please write something about yourself and your experience in America. Also what you think about MoviesGrowEnglish. :o You can leave your contact information here or in your registration. Please include e-mail address, so you can keep in touch with your classmates and teachers.

Thank you for being in my class. I wish you all the best of success and happiness!!! :lol: :cry: :roll: :) :twisted: :lol: :P --mike (ALC)
maikuu
Site Admin

Re: ALC Winter 2011

Postby fawzi » Tue Mar 08, 2011 9:28 am

Hi! I''m from Kuwait. I came to LA 3 months ago. I am here for my PhD in music, and now I am studying English :)
fawzi

Postby joaoricardo » Tue Mar 08, 2011 9:34 am

My experience here was AMAZING!

When I came to the USA, I didn't like it so much at first, but now I changed my mind because L.A. is the best place in America if you need to enjoy your life and learn English.

My name is Joao Ricardo I am a Brazilian guy, and I will go back for my country on March 17. If someone needs to talk with me, just mail me or search for me on facebook.

Email: joaoricardo@jftrans.com.br

Bye folks :D
joaoricardo

Postby ahmed.altima » Tue Mar 08, 2011 9:35 am

Hi--
My name is Ahmed.Khuridah. I'm from Saudi Arabia.
I like to watch comedy movies :lol: and horror movies :twisted:

my E-mail address :- ahmed.altima@hotmail.com
:D :D :D :D :D
ahmed.altima

Postby pelin.ditun » Tue Mar 08, 2011 9:44 am

My name is Pelin. I'm from Turkey. I came here for study English. I like it here, but the night life is bad. I don't like American food because it's so fat. All the women are not good. :!: I took weight to here. It's so bad. Really :|

Email= pelin.ditun@hotmail.com
pelin.ditun

Postby banan » Tue Mar 08, 2011 9:46 am

I have had a good experience in America because I am learning many things in a short time, and I am learning how to depend on myself, and also I have nice friends here, AND I have spent a good time with them.

Now I can speak English more fluently than before. When I go back to my home I will be better when I speak English, especially if I have a job.

Banan Mukhtar :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

my email : gemini-2002@hotmail.com
banan

Postby sammiepiano » Tue Mar 08, 2011 9:49 am

Great Experience of the U.S

Actually, this is not the first time that I come here to study. But I got more great experience than before :lol:
First of all, UCLA English program was super good, and it was a very helpful to me when I speak in English. Second, I met precious classmates. I'll never forget them, and I am going to miss my friends. Love you guys S2 :D :P :lol:

sammie1056@gmail.com
sammiepiano

Postby waleed » Tue Mar 08, 2011 9:55 am

Hi! I'm Waleed , I'm from SAUDI ARABIA.

I live in L.A. My address in L.A. is 6260 W. 3rd Street Apt. 436 zip 90036.
My number in the U.S. is 323-423-5815.
My email address is
waleed-w.i.s@hotmail.com

I like to live in L.A. because it is a great city , and I need to learn English very will because English is an important language in the world.

I wish a good luck to me :D
waleed

Postby Juyeol RO » Tue Mar 08, 2011 10:01 am

Hello!

My name is Jason RO. I am from Korea. I live in Los Angeles with my brother.

I like action movies. :o :o :o

I have an interest in mechanical engineering.

juyeol85@gmail.com
Juyeol RO

Postby Tingting Lin » Tue Mar 08, 2011 10:04 am

My experience was in Philadelphia.

I had been in The U.S. for 2 months. I went to Philadelphia before I arrived in Los Angeles. I'll never forget a thing in Philadelphia. An American man helped me find my friend when I arrived in Philadephia. He was very friendly. He lent me his cell phone and helped my friend find me because my friend lost. So I am very thankful him. I think that he is in my heart a hero.

This experience was very important for me . :D

Name: Tingting Lin
E-mail Address: ttlin1991@yahoo.com
Tingting Lin

Next

Return to Recommended Movies