[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
MoviesGrowEnglish.com • View topic - Winter, 2012

Winter, 2012

PLEASE SAY HELLO! Which country and city are you from? Are you a teacher or a student? What kind of movies do you like? What do you think of http://www.MoviesGrowEnglish.com? Thank you!

Winter, 2012

Postby maikuu » Sun Jan 08, 2012 12:41 pm

:D :cry: :geek: :| :P :oops: :roll: :lol: :roll: :? :lol: :lol: :lol: :geek: :D

maikuu
Site Admin

Re: SMC IE1 Winter, 2012

Postby Daniel » Mon Jan 09, 2012 9:06 pm

HI, this is Daniel(Xiaodong Qian).

My favourite movie is action movie. I like Chinese and American Action movies.

The Chinese action movies have a lot of kong fu. And the American Action movies have "Aesthetics of violence".

My favourite Action movies start is Bruce Lee.

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Teacher's Note: I just returned from Hong Kong and Shenzhen. Bruce Lee is still very much admired, a legend.
Thanks for posting. --mike :arrow: http://www.MoviesGrowEnglish.com :ugeek:
Daniel

Postby Patsy » Mon Jan 09, 2012 10:46 pm

Halo, Mike,.. :)

I am Patsy (Deng Yingsi)..

I love to watch horror movies.. :roll:

movie "Saw1" is my favorite!!!

I am feel terror and fear, but I love watching them!

my favorite star is Donnie Yen. He is famous action movie star in Hongkong!!!!

He is so man and strong!! I love this man!!! 8-) 8-) 8-)

Teacher's Note: Horror movies . . . I don't think MoviesGrowEnglish has any horror movies. Thanks for a great idea!
--mike http://www.MoviesGrowEnglish.com :o
Patsy

Postby chungil lee » Mon Jan 09, 2012 11:06 pm

Hi mike this is chungil lee (no nicname)
My favorite movie is sience Fiction(SF). last year I watched AVATER,TRANSFORMER.
Sience Fiction is very interesting. I don't know. new world and future.
but It is let me know.so I love SF. also other genre like that. except horror movie.
and my favorite movie star is Sam Worthington. very famous line is "I see you".

thank you :)

Teacher's Note: Avatar and Transformers are on MoviesGrowEnglish. I like both. Science Fiction is one of my favorite genre if the movie is done right. I like 'Forbidden Planet' (1956), 'Solaris' 'Dune' (the original with Sting) 'Matrix,' District 9' etc. . . Go to http://www.imdb.com/chart/scifi for a long list of popular sci-fi movies. Thanks for posting. --mile :arrow: www.MoviesGrowEnglish.com :twisted:
chungil lee

Postby Whitelovev18 » Tue Jan 10, 2012 7:34 pm

Hello, I'm SeungYeol.

My favorite movie is notting hill. Hugh grant is my favorite actor !!!

And I also like romantic comedy movies.

Thank you ! Bye ~

Teacher's Note: Hugh Grant was extremely popular with American audiences. The term we use is 'flavor of the month'. Today the flavor is probably Robert Pattinson. Thanks for posting. --mike :arrow: http://www.MoviesGrowEnglish.com ;)
Whitelovev18

Postby Seunghui » Tue Jan 10, 2012 7:49 pm

Hello? :D
My name is Hwang Seunghui
I like romantic comedy movies.
I saw The Devil Wears Prada.
This movie heroine's name is andria sox.
Andria has good eucation, so Always she is very conpidunce.
Her first jop is runway.
Andrria has many expierence in there unfamous and fames. But she makes her dream in hard situations.
I felt to watch this movie that recentry sosiety think for onself to appearance of so much.
And worked hard but the result be hide of face appearance.
But andria is get into the skin of her role about carrer women to dreams command and nice.
bye.

Teacher's Note: Thanks for a good summary of Devil Wears Prada. We watched this one in an earlier class at SMC. You can look on the forum to see what other students said about this fun movie. I recommend 'I Love You, Man' on this website. Thanks for posting. --mike :arrow: www.MoviesGrowEnglish.com :D
Seunghui

Postby akirash.26 » Tue Jan 10, 2012 9:24 pm

Hey, I'm Akira.

I would like to watch movie. I like all genre of movies.
Especially, I like action movie. If you know any good movies,please let me know : )

Bye!!

Teacher's Note: For a list of popular action movies, visit http://www.imdb.com/chart/action. Thanks for posting. --mike :arrow: www.MoviesGrowEnglish.com :)
akirash.26

Postby luanxuan » Tue Jan 10, 2012 10:41 pm

Hi Mike?
I am LUAN XUAN?Alisa?.
my favorite movie is a HongKong movie named <Qing She>,the director is Xu Ke.It is an old movie,but it has much art value in chinese movies productivity.
I want to watch <The Devil Wears Prada> in the list,because it is a very famous fasion movie.
The genre I like to watch is comedy,it makes me relaxing in my free time.

Teacher's Note: Sorry I'm not more familiar with Hong Kong movies because I know they are influential with some Hollywood directors (e.g. Quentin Tarantino). Devil Wears Prada is a featured Whole-Movie Lesson at MoviesGrowEnglish, great for learning English and a fun movie.
Thanks for posting. --mike :arrow:www.MoviesGrowEnglish.com :ugeek:
luanxuan

Postby psteven » Tue Jan 10, 2012 11:57 pm

I like to watch movie everyday.
Especially, I like comedic romantic and horror movie.. For examples "true men show''?
So i wanna go to the theater that whatever u wnate. I gonna watch to the movei.
Have a good day .

Teacher's Note: I'm glad you enjoy movies so much. Me too. Thanks for posting. --mike :arrow:www.MoviesGrowEnglish.com :lol:
psteven

Postby pjm4381 » Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:35 am

Hi Mike! : )

My name is Jinmin Paeng and Jerilynn.
Your site is very good.
Anyway, I just don't watch the movies ordinary day because of my lazy.
but sometimes,I love watching the movie with my friends.

My favorite movie genre is romantic melodrama or comedy or action.
when I was 18years old, I watched Notebook and Between calm and Passion.
those movies genre is melodrama. Actor and actress are really attractive. furthermore, it was too impressive. I felt love is destiny.

If you watched my favorite genres movie, please recommend me!
I want to share those movies with my professor. : )
thank you.

Teacher's Note: I'm so pleased that you like MoviesGrowEnglish. Have you watched the Twilight Saga, Frequency, Solaris? These may be to your liking.
Thanks for your post. --mike :arrow:http://www.MoviesGrowEnglish.com :roll:
Last edited by pjm4381 on Sat Jan 14, 2012 10:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
pjm4381

Next

Return to Recommended Movies