[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
MoviesGrowEnglish.com • View topic - SUMMER 2012

SUMMER 2012

PLEASE SAY HELLO! Which country and city are you from? Are you a teacher or a student? What kind of movies do you like? What do you think of http://www.MoviesGrowEnglish.com? Thank you!

Re: SUMMER 2012

Postby ellen » Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:00 am

Hi
My name is Ellen.
I'm from Korea.
I like nonfiction movies like Farinelli. and about music.
because those movies give me good feeling.
ellen

Postby fahada ar » Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:01 am

Hi Mr.mike .
This is Fahad, Am from the capital ofSaudia Arabia Riyadh city , I love to ben in th US as a student ,exactly in Los angeles CA <3 ,be cause LA had a lot of fun time and a lot of beautiful girls ;) , also the wether in here is awesome, my favorites places to is the seprit club in downtown La & I like to dating in the grove , also I like to go to Sun sit BLv :D
fahada ar

Postby Fonyin » Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:01 am

Fonyin

Postby IsaRibeiro » Wed Jul 04, 2012 6:44 pm

The movie WALL-E is about a lonely robot in an abandoned planet .Them another robot named EVE, came back to Earth.
She was from the planet Axiom
WALL-E's jog was to collect and recycle trash.EVE's jog was to search for life on Earth.
WALL-E falls in love with EVE, but she did not loves him back yet.WALL-E shows a plant for EVE, she takes it away, save it inside of her them she turns herself off.
WALL-E ends up going to space with EVE so he could take of her.
The peoples from planet Axiom thought the lived on the best planet until the captain finds the plant. The people are glad to going back to Earth.
The robots send the plant back to the Earth.
EVE and WALL-E stop them from doing it, returning with people for our planet.
When back to Earth EVE fell in love for WALL-E, but he was broken.She sought his pieces and repaired.
Were happy and loving each other. :D
IsaRibeiro

Postby ellen » Wed Jul 04, 2012 11:12 pm

Earth was covered with trashes so people moved from the earth.
Wall-E is a robot. His job is to clean trashes left on the earth. His hobby is stacking the trashes in square- shape and making a building, and collecting trashes.

One day something special happens to him.

Eve came to the earth. Her job is to collect a plant on the earth and deliver it to people living in the universe. People receiving it and come back to the earth.

Wall-e and Eve get close and Wall-e shows his collection to Eve. There was the plant that Eve was looking for. Eve put the plant into her body and stopped moving.

Few days after eve stopped, a spaceship came to take her away. Wall-e follows Eve

Finally people came back to earth.

We should keep the earth clean so that everybody can live happily together.
ellen

Postby bmorgan » Wed Jul 04, 2012 11:35 pm

The movie speech the story love between 2 robots, but behind this funny story exist the others. The peoples today no profit your life, the peoples not perceive who is around the love story shows that for love, there is no difference.
bmorgan

Postby fahada ar » Thu Jul 05, 2012 2:01 am

The movie was talking about a robot lives the earth to clean the waste of human beings , the robot called wall-e , he was living with cockroach ,He always wont to hold another hand , he was a romantic robot ,but there is no female in the earth :( , and one day he wake up and he sow something strange , when walk to it , he was vary scared the he sow EVA for the first time, but eva was angry and she won to fight with hem , well-e tried to be friendly with Eva , after that the feel in love with each other ,well-e take eva to he's hose and show her some of he's stuff , when eva sow the plant she took it from hem and she turned off ,Well-e felt sad about her and was taking care of her .
fahada ar

Postby yasinguler » Thu Jul 05, 2012 8:49 am

Dear my classmate and Mike;

My name is Yasin.I'm from Turkey.I live on the campus stay in riber hall.I prefer action movies and comedy.My favorite movies are shawshank redaptions and God fathers series...

See you:)
yasinguler

Previous

Return to Recommended Movies