Mad About Movies - Fall 2013.1: Introductions

PLEASE SAY HELLO! Which country and city are you from? Are you a teacher or a student? What kind of movies do you like? What do you think of http://www.MoviesGrowEnglish.com? Thank you!

Re: Mad About Movies - Fall 2013.1: Introductions

Postby khalidfs » Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:44 pm

Hi im khalid, i am from Saudi arabia. I like to watch alot of movies. I like action and comedy films. The last movie i saw was a movie called now you see me. It is about four magistions who put on shows just to trick people into getting their money. They have someone from the outside working for them. At the end of the movie people can see who that is. I wont ruin the movie for you.
khalidfs

Re: Mad About Movies - Fall 2013.1: Introductions

Postby grace0614 » Mon Oct 07, 2013 9:42 pm

Hi I am Jungwoo Han. You can call me Grace. The first movie that I saw in a theater is Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone (as far as I remember), and this was my favorite movie then. Now my favorite is "Les Miserables" the recent one directed by Tom Hooper. I really love the songs in the movie. Most of the movies that I like has great music and plot. I like to watch comedy drama or romance drama movies. My favorite actress is Amanda Seyfried.
The reason that I chose this class is because I wanted to have a chance to fully understand some movies. There are times when I cannot understand some scenes due to cultural reasons, or when a humor is closely related to an English word. So in class, I look forward to figure out the things that I am not able to do alone with my classmates and Professor. I think this class would be a lot of fun.

5 movies: Forrest Gump, Inception, Rain Man, Shakespeare in Love, When Harry Met Sally
grace0614

Previous

Return to Recommended Movies