Mad About Movies - Spring 2014.1: Introductions

PLEASE SAY HELLO! Which country and city are you from? Are you a teacher or a student? What kind of movies do you like? What do you think of http://www.MoviesGrowEnglish.com? Thank you!

Re: Mad About Movies - Spring 2014.1: Introductions

Postby aslihanozcan » Mon Apr 14, 2014 12:56 am

Actually I can't remember the first movie that I watched in a theater, but may be it's "Richie Rich".I watched that movie 3-4 times. My favorite movie was Arizona Dream when I was a child. It's still one of my favorite. I love to watch all the movies directed by Tim Burton and Woody Allen, Emir Kusturica and Dario Argento. I prefer to see mostly comedy/drama/fantasy and sometimes horror films. My favourite actor is Al Pacino, but I also like Johnny Depp, Natalie Portman, Meryl Streep, Goldie Hawn, Adam Sandler and Ben Stiller. I chose this elective to improve my knowledge about American movie culture. I hope I will enjoy my time while I am learning new things and watching these movies.
aslihanozcan

Re: Mad About Movies - Spring 2014.1: Introductions

Postby HashimSH95 » Wed Apr 30, 2014 4:19 pm

1. The first movie i think i saw in theaters was Pokemon 2000.
2. My favorite movie when i was a child was The Lord of the Rings.
3. Man of Steel i think is my favorite movie.
4. Mystery is my favorite.
5. Favorite actor: Jack Nicholson. Favorite actress: none. Favorite director: Peter Jackson.
6. I want to learn more about movies for what they truly are and understand them in depth and not just to look at a screen.
HashimSH95

Previous

Return to Recommended Movies