[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
MoviesGrowEnglish.com • View topic - Spring 2011

Spring 2011

PLEASE SAY HELLO! Which country and city are you from? Are you a teacher or a student? What kind of movies do you like? What do you think of http://www.MoviesGrowEnglish.com? Thank you!

Spring 2011

Postby maikuu » Tue Mar 22, 2011 6:52 am

Please leave a message here with your closing thoughts about the class, movie recommendation, or anything else you'd like for us to remember. All the best!

Thank you --Mike :lol: :oops: :cry: :geek: :roll: :mrgreen: :D
maikuu
Site Admin

Re: SMC--Spring 2011

Postby ingridbdutra » Fri May 06, 2011 8:17 pm

Hi, I'm Ingrid from Brazil and I have to say thank you Mike for all movies that we have been watching in class. It's unbelievable how much my vocabulary has improved with your handouts. Thank you so much :)
ingridbdutra

Postby maikuu » Sat May 07, 2011 6:25 am

Thanks Ingrid for your post.

It's gratifying to hear that the handouts are helpful. It has been a pleasure having you in my class. With only three weeks remaining, I'm saddened to think that it will soon be over, but happy that you'll be continuing on your amazing journey.

--mike :arrow: http://www.moviesgrowenglish.com :D
maikuu
Site Admin

Postby Hsing-Ying,Lee » Mon Jun 06, 2011 7:18 pm

Hi, Mike
I'm Vanessa. I am very glad to meet everyone in our class. Thank you for your teaching. I will remember the time which we spent in SMC. :)

Teacher's note: You're very welcome. I will remember our time too. Best of luck with your future. --mike :arrow: www.moviesgrowenglish.com :D
Hsing-Ying,Lee

Postby danielh » Wed Jun 08, 2011 8:11 pm

Hello Mike,

I want to thank you for a great time. Taking your class was a pleasure, and I am sure not only for me. I usually don
danielh

Postby daniela.fiestas » Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:26 am

Hi teacher!..
I really want to say THANK YOU because you helped me a lot! not just in grammar or something of class, but with some personal issues that i had around the semester.
Also, i want you to know that i was very lucky for having you as my teacher and the students that will have you as a teacher will be too. THANKS for all the support and PATIENCE that you had not just with me maybe, bu with everyone.
I PROMISE i will continue improving my english and i will watch O BROTHER'S again and again and again until i get ALL THE VOCABULARY!!!!..
I'll make sure i come and visit as soon as the semester starts!!!.. i have a class in LA building ;)!! ............. hahaha :D!!!

Thanks to all my classmates too, I WILL MISS EVERYONE!!

Love.. DANIELA!

Techer's Note: You're welcome, and THANK YOU for your kind thoughts. I will never ever forget you. You made every day special and eventful. Please keep your promise to watch O Brother. I really think this movie will help you understand an important piece of the American way of life. I want to shout it to the mountains! Didn't I just say that?

My love to you too. All the best of luck. --mike :arrow: :lol:
daniela.fiestas

Postby daniela.fiestas » Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:28 am

HEY TEACHER I JUST READ WHAT YOU WROTE ON DANIEL
daniela.fiestas

Return to Recommended Movies